In our new building, we enjoy having a dedicated conference room. Because we don’t meet in this space every day, we do allow other organizations to use it.
As a service to our local community, we allow 501c3 non-profit organizations to use this space at no cost for meetings and planning sessions. If your business or organization needs a larger meeting area or requires a meeting space in Enfield , we will rent this space to you.
If you are interested in using this room, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• adjacent to a kitchen (full-sized refrigerator, microwave, sink, and preparation space)
• two bathrooms nearby
• 5 tables and 14 chairs that can be arranged in a variety of configurations
• large white-board with supplies
• WiFi enabled
• 42″ LCD TV with internet connection and ability to connect to your computer for presentations
• keyless-entry system which allows secure access to this space before, during, and after our normal business hours